Society, Development and Commercial Law Review is an open-access, peer-reviewed, double-blind review published by Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Tehran, the leading university of Social Sciences in Iran. The Review has been established to provide an intellectual platform for international researchers working on issues related to Family law, criminial law, public law, economic law, commercial law and international law with focus on the development of the human society. The Review was founded in as a response to the requirments of the international society for development and was dedicated to the publication of highest-quality researches that report findings on issues of great concern to the above professions.
Our aimes and goals are:
- Increasing cooperation in Law studies in international aspects
- Making a more proper basis for better interaction in humanities
- Using the international capacities of the legal system of Iran and developing and expanding the academic basis of the country beyond its borders
- Interacting with professors and researchers, domestics and foreigners, for retriving and making reformations in the law of developing countries
- Studying the impact of different branches of Law on human life
- Creating a proper background for consultation between researchers and professors
- Representing new methods of reading and interpretation of Law focusing on developing majors related to human societies.